- Tottenham have completed a sensational double deal for Gareth Bale and Sergio Reguilon having already signed Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Joe Hart and Matt Doherty during the window.
- Champions Liverpool have signed one of the best midfielders in the world in Thiago Alcantara, with the Spain international arriving in a deal that could be worth up to £25m from Bayern Munich. Diogo Jota has also joined from Wolves.
- Arsenal have secured Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s future after signing Willian and Gabriel Magalhaes, and Lyon’s Houssem Aouar appears to be the next target.
- Chelsea have confirmed the £90m arrival of Kai Havertz, having previously signed Thiago Silva, Malang Sarr, Ben Chilwell, Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech – with goalkeeper Edouard Mendy expected to follow this week.
- ManchesterUnited have signed Donny van de Beek but are struggling to sign top target Jadon Sancho.
- Arsenal given hope over Aouar
- Chelsea to sign Mendy ‘within days’
- Tottenham ‘want’ Lingard and a striker
- PSG open talks over deal for Dele Alli
- Wolves want Oxalde-Chamberlain after Semedo
- Alex Telles talks Manchester United move.
- Godin set to complete Cagliari moveDiego Godin is set to complete his move from Inter Milan to Cagliari in the next few days, according to Sky Sports Italia.
Suarez on Atletico’s radar, not Juve’s
Juventus director Fabio Paratici has revealed Barcelona forward Luis Suarez is not on the club’s transfer list this summer. Suarez had reportedly been in Italy to obtain an Italian passport, which Paratici announces he did not receive.
Mendy to Chelsea signed?
Chelsea have completed their signing of Edouard Mendy, according to Fabrizio Romano, who states the deal is 100 per cent done and signed.
Morrison to sign for ADO Den Haag
Former Manchester United and West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison has reportedly reached an agreement with Dutch side ADO Den Haag.
Omroep West are reporting the Lazio player will have a medical on Monday, after which he will complete his move.
Wolves close to agreeing Semedo deal
Well, this one seems to be progressing pretty quickly. Sky Sports are now reporting Wolves are close to agreeing a £29million deal for Nelson Semedo.